Monday 6 November 2017

Waterloo British Infantry

Something a little different over the weekend.

I've got the Warlord Napoleonic British Infantry Battalion box set rattling around somewhere, provisionally to paint up and sell at some point (as I'm not sure I'll ever be able to get a game of Black Powder in!), and as we were without internet and TV over the weekend (due to an incident with a hedge trimmer and a poorly laid Virgin Media cable :) ) I decide I was going to drag out some of the figures and paint them up.

I spent all day on Sunday doing these, from building and undercoating with grey primer on Saturday, I blocked the colours in, gave them a black wash and these are the results.  Not very smart, but as I always say war is a dirty business so I don't expect them to look like they've just marched off the parade ground!


I'll get these based up and probably sell them - although part of the plan was to integrate a boxed set of Perrys Napoleonics, as they have firing and reloading poses which I prefer to these static fellows.

No comments: