Thursday 19 October 2017

Deathwing

As I mentioned back in the original blog post, my first real taste of the 40k universe was Space Hulk, and as everyone loved Blood Angels, I had to be the Dark Angels.

So I was quite chuffed when Deathwing came out, a whole supplement about my selected chapter!  Except now they were all white.

No worries.

Anyway, I managed to dig out the old models, strip them off and give them a new lick of paint, plus I added in the Deathwing models from the Dark Vengeance set I purchased a while ago!

here's a little WIP...



 There are 3 squads of 5, each with a Terminator Sergeant, a Chainfist Terminator, and either a Flamer or an Assault Cannon.

They need a bit of a going over, they are going to have a proper dirty space hulk look to them when I am done.  Bases are from Fenris Games,  those 'Sulaco' ones in 30mm.

No comments: